At least 12 people were shot, two fatally, in weekend incidents across Philadelphia. There was one double shooting, one triple shooting and one incident in which a pregnant woman was wounded.• A man in his 20s was shot and killed after he was shot in the area of 7100 Whitaker Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia shortly after midnight.
• A 45-year-old man was reported in critical condition after he was shot multiple times in the parking lot of a store on the 2300 block of Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia Sunday night.
• A 25-year-old man was shot in the chest Sunday afternoon in the Fairhill section of North Philadelphia.
• Three men were shot, one fatally, inside an apartment on the 4600 block of Chester Avenue in Southwest Philadelphia Saturday night.
• A 36-year-old man was reported in stable condition after he shot overnight in the area of 3100 Wharton Street in the Grays Ferry section of Philadelphia.
• A 21-year-old pregnant woman was reported in stable condition after she was grazed on the head after numerous shots were fired inside a home on the 3200 block of Gransback Street in Kensington Friday night.
• A 25-year-old man was shot multiple times in the area of 1400 South Ringgold Street in South Philadelphia just before 6 p.m. Friday.
• Two 22-year-old men were reported in stable condition after a double shooting in the area of 2100 West Susquehanna Avenue around 5:30 p.m. Friday.
• A 25-year-old man was shot in the head on the 100 block of East Mayland Street in East Germantown shortly before 4 p.m. Friday.
View Weekend shooting incident in Philadelphia: 12.21.12 – 12.23.12 in a larger map