Six people were shot during five incidents across Philadelphia on Christmas Eve through Christmas Day. Among them, a man and a woman were wounded in a double shooting Monday night in East Mount Airy and another man was left in critical condition after he was shot just before midnight Christmas Eve.
View Christmas gun violence in a larger map
• A 47-year-old man was shot in the head on the 3800 block of North Darien Street around 7 p.m. Tuesday.
• A 38-year-old man was reported in critical condition after he was shot twice in the area of 5600 Sprague Street in East Germantown just before midnight Monday.
• A man and a woman were reported in stable condition after they were shot in the area of 6400 Belfield Avenue in East Mount Airy Monday night.
• A 26-year-old man was shot on the 900 block of North 66th Street in Overbrook shortly before 8 p.m. Monday.
• A 19-year-old man was shot in the hand on the 200 block of West Duncannon Avenue in Olney Monday afternoon.