- A 24-year-old man was shot twice at about 4:30 p.m. Friday in the area of Roosevelt Boulevard and Adams Avenue in Crescentville.
- A 27-year-old man was reported in stable condition at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania after he was at about 2:30 Saturday morning on the 7400 block of Buist Avenue in the Eastwick section of Southwest Philadelphia.
- Medics rushed a 23-year-old woman to Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania after she was shot twice in the area of 19th and Mifflin Streets in South Philadelphia at about 4:30 a.m. Saturday.
- A 34-year-old man was reported in stable condition after he was shot twice during a robbery on Eastwick Terrace in Southwest Philadelphia at about 9 a.m. Saturday.
- A 35-year-old man was reported in critical condition at Temple University Hospital after he was shot in the back at about 9 p.m. Saturday in the area of 21st and West Ontario Streets in the Tioga section of Philadelphia.
- A 21-year-old man was shot during a robbery at 53rd and Arch Streets in West Philadelphia early Sunday afternoon.
- A 15-year-old was reported in extremely critical condition at Einstein Medical Center after he was shot in the chest Sunday afternoon in East Germantown.
View: Philadelphia weekend shooting victim reports, beginning 04.19.13 in a larger map.
If you want to get involved in gun violence reduction in Philadelphia, please consider volunteering with or donating to one of the organizations under our Network tab. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us at email@example.com.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.
But we need your help. Click to see how your tax-deductible contribution can support our volunteer staff.