Ten men were shot, one fatally, during eight shooting incidents reported across Philadelphia this weekend. Details:
- A 27-year-old man was reported in stable condition after he was shot in the foot Friday afternoon in the area of Chancellor and South 51st Streets in West Philadelphia Friday.
- A shooting in the area of 53rd and Arch Streets in West Philadelphia early Saturday morning has left a man in critical condition at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- A 21-year-old man was pronounced dead at Einstein Medical Center after he was shot multiple times in a early Saturday morning on West Loudon Street near North Broad Street in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
- Police rushed a 24-year-old man to Hahnemann Hospital after he was shot in the leg Saturday morning in the area of North 23rd and Turner Streets in North Philadelphia.
- A 36-year-old man was reported in stable condition at the Hospital at the University of Pennsylvania after he was shot in the leg Saturday afternoon on the 6000 block of Upland Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
- A 38-year-old man was reported in stable condition at Temple University Hospital after he was shot in the leg in the area of West Lehigh Avenue and North 5th Street in the Fairhill section of the city Saturday night.
- Two men were reported in stable condition with leg wounds following a shooting incident on 22nd Street near Somerset in the Swampoodle section of North Philadelphia shortly before 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Two men were reported in stable condition at Temple University Hospital after a shooting incident at Hunting Park Avenue and 17th Street at about 10 p.m. Sunday.
View Philadelphia weekend shooting victim reports, beginning May 3, 2013 in a larger map