We have redesigned the free #GunCrisis Monthly newsletter beginning with September 2013, with larger fonts and a simpler design to make it easier to read on smartphones and tablets.
Enter your email address in the right column to subscribe. This month:
- Philadelphia Police officer wounded; suspect in custody
- Checking in on Camden – on the path to fewer homicides
- Events: Working on ways to prevent gun violence
- Philadelphia Police lead social media campaign and blood drive for wounded Officer Edward Davies
- Children: Toll of gun violence continues
- Trends: US interest in gun violence at post-Newtown lows
- Video: Can violence be cured? Epidemiologist Gary Slutkin presents evidence at TedMed
- #GunCrisis social media campaign honored with a Philly Geek Award
- Save the free #GunCrisis: Philadelphia web app to your mobile screen
- #GunCrisis partner Tara Murtha reflects on #CoveringGuns workshop
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.