- Sunday Inquirer reports dramatic drop in Philadelphia homicides
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia, regional and national updates for Saturday, 12.14.13
- Local media reports from Colorado: Shooting at Arapahoe High School
- Reflecting on GunCrisis.org in 2013
- Wednesday: Three shot in Kensington, two fatally; man wounded at West Oak Lane hotspot; teen struck on Spring Garden
- Philadelphia CeaseFire honors the Gun Crisis Reporting Project
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia, regional and national updates for Tuesday, 12.10.13
- Police investigate reported shooting and kidnapping
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
If you want to get involved in gun violence reduction in Philadelphia, please consider volunteering your time or making a donation to one of the organizations listed under our Network tab at the top of this site. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.
But we need your help. Click to see how your tax-deductible contribution can support our volunteer staff.