- Two men killed, woman critical and two children wounded during 12-hour gun violence outbreak in Philadelphia January 5, 2014
- Dozens of gunmen sought after recent armed robberies in Philadelphia January 4, 2014
- Philadelphia’s first homicide victims of 2014 found in burning home; both shot in the headJanuary 3, 2014
- Philadelphia still suffering higher homicide rate than largest US cities, but also showing greater progress January 2, 2014
- One teen killed, three teens and two men wounded Tuesday night as Philadelphia counts down to new year January 1, 2014
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia updates for Tuesday, 12.31.13 December 31, 2013
- Mothers in Charge founder Dorothy Johnson-Speight named Citizen of the Year by the Philadelphia Inquirer December 30, 2013
- Updated map: Philadelphia shooting reports for the weekend ending 12.29.13 December 30, 2013
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia updates for Monday, 12.30.13 December 30, 2013
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review December 29, 2013
If you want to get involved in gun violence reduction in Philadelphia, please consider volunteering your time or making a donation to one of the organizations listed under our Network tab at the top of this site. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.
But we need your help. Click to see how your tax-deductible contribution can support our volunteer staff.