- Latest FBI data puts 2013 murder reductions in context
- Shootings leave three dead and six wounded over 11 hours in Philadelphia
- Man killed, two wounded in West Oak Lane shooting late Tuesday
- Two fatal shootings begin violent outbreak in Philadelphia
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia, regional and national updates
- Kensington shooting leaves man critically wounded; violence continues in Trenton
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
Latest incident update: Medics rushed a 25-year-old man to Temple University Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition after he was shot early Saturday in the area of North Mascher and West Thompson Streets in North Philadelphia. 6ABC and NBC10 reports indicating that he was shot during a robbery.
Posted by Jim MacMillan
To find help or lend your support, check the the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.