Above: Crystal Evans lights a candle during a vigil for her brother Devin Bullock in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia. Bullock died last week from wounds suffered in a triple shooting two weeks earlier. Photograph for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
- #GunCrisis: Weekend live blog
- Two men killed in North Philadelphia; child wounded in Chester County
- Two more teens among five latest Philadelphia shooting victims
- Wednesday in Philadelphia: Teen killed, carjack victim critical, another man wounded
- Gunfire leaves two dead and two wounded Tuesday in Philadelphia
- Devin Bullock remembered
- 15-year-old wounded as shootings spike this month in Philadelphia
- Thompson Street shooting victim Devin Bullock has died
- Latest outbreak persists with six new shooting victims reported overnight in Philadelphia
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
Police look for evidence at the scene of a double shooting which left a 15-year-old wounded Monday night in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia. Photograph for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.