Police rushed a 19-year-old man to Temple University Hospital but he was pronounced dead a short time later, after he was shot Tuesday at 4th and Courtland Streets in Feltonville. Police said they responded to the block at 6:20 p.m. and found the victim on the sidewalk with a several gunshot wounds in his back.
As we reported last night, shooters gunned down ten men Tuesday in Philadelphia. Here is the complete index of local media reports we found online as of 8 a.m. Wednesday: Tuesday night violence in Philadelphia
Check in later today for more crime scene reports from Tuesday’s outbreak.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
Using GunCrisis.org:If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.