- Weekend live blog
- Two police officers among five dead in Las Vegas
- Man killed, woman critically wounded at 5th and Roosevelt
- Seattle Pacific University Shooting
- Surveillance videos: Gunmen sought
- Daily Report: 06.06.14
- BB gun scare puts Penn State Abington on lockdown
- Daily Report: 06.05.14
- Five women shot during past two weeks in Philadelphia
- Daily Report: 06.04.14
- Daily Report: 06.03.14
- Suspect dead, officer wounded in Chester after gun battle
- Daily Report: 06.02.14
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
Above: The campus of Penn State Arlington was evacuated after a person with a gun had been reported late Thursday afternoon. Later reports indicate that a BB gun had let to the alert, there was no danger to the community and the lockdown was lifted.
At top of page: Police investigate the scene where a woman was shot late Wednesday night in North Philadelphia. Over the previous two weeks, we also reported on shootings wounding women in the Parkside, Kensington, Chestnut Hill andGermantown section of Philadelphia.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.