Police rushed a woman to the Aria Health Torresdale Campus after she was shot multiple times Wednesday afternoon in the Bustleton section of Northeast Philadelphia.
According to police, a man and a woman approached the victim as she was sitting inside a van around 2:45 p.m. on Haldeman Avenue near Conwell Avenue, and shot her five times, including once in the chin, neck, left arm, left thigh and abdomen. Police said a man who was driving the van rushed the victim to the 7th District police station where officers took her to the hospital.
According to a report from NBC10, police are seeking a heavy-set woman with pink hair and a thin man with a reddish-colored beard and black baseball cap. The victim was listed in critical condition, according to a report from CBS3.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
Using GunCrisis.org:If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.