The Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office has announced that Keisha Williams, the mother of three children killed in a crash which followed a recent gunpoint carjacking in the Tioga section of Philadelphia, has now also died; and that the suspects will now face additional charges. A funeral for her children was held Monday: Keiearra Williams, 15, Thomas Reed, 10, and Terrence Moore, 7, died on the day of the incident.
Local media reports:
- CBS3: Mother Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash Passes Away
- 6ABC: Mother of Tioga carjacking crash victims dies; suspects face 4th murder charge
- NBC10: Mom of 3 Kids Killed in Philly Carjacking Dies
- Fox29: Mother Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Has Died, Suspects Face New Charges
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: Mother of children killed in carjacking dies
The family has set up a fund for Williams’ two younger daughters, according to the Inquirer report: People can donate to the fund via the family’s GoFundMe page at http://www.gofundme.com/KeishaWilliamsfamilyfund or via the Keisha Williams Family Fund at TD Bank.
Above and at top of page: Police investigate the fatal crash scene after last month’s carjacking. Photographs for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
Posted by Jim MacMillan
Share this report on your social media pages: