Philadelphia shooting victim reports:
September 1st through September 7th, 2014September 1st: • Teen shot in North Philadelphia • Young man shot in North Philadelphia • Woman wounded on Roosevelt Boulevard • Man killed in Kensington • Elderly woman wounded in Germantown • Teen wounded Monday night • Man shot in Nicetown • Man wounded on Lancaster Avenue< September 2nd: • Shooting victim reported Tuesday in Mill Creek • Child wounded in Tacony shooting • Shooting leaves man critically wounded in Southwark September 3rd: • Shooting wounds man on North Broad Street • Body found in burning car after reported shooting September 4th: • Two men found dead Thursday morning in Crescentville • Three men wounded by gunfire Thursday night September 5th: • Man wounded Friday afternoon in Juniata Park • Man wounded in Eastwick Friday afternoon • Man wounded in West Oak Lane • Woman hospitalized with gunshot wound September 6th: • Shooting victim critically wounded in Southwest Philadelphia • Man wounded Saturday evening in Olney • Shooting leaves one man dead, another critically wounded • Fern Rock shooting wounds one • Man wounded in East Germantown • Man critically wounded in North Philadelphia • Second man critically wounded in North Philadelphia September 7th • Woman injured by gunfire in Fairhill • Teen wounded in Torresdale during attempted robbery The second week of September began with a new shooting victim and and ensuing car accident overnight. Another young man was shot late Monday morning in Southwark. On Monday morning, the Philadelphia Police Crime Maps and Stats page reported 171 homicides this year to date in Philadelphia, five more than had been reported on the same date last year, when gun violence was responsible for more than 8o percent of the killings. During last week’s holiday weekend, which began during the last days of August we followed 18 shooting incidents in Philadelphia. Posted by Jim MacMillan.
Using GunCrisis.org:If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.