A 22-year-old man was pronounced dead at Temple University Hospital after he was shot multiple times just after 8 p.m. Sunday on East Cambria Street near Tulip Street, on the edge of Kensington and Port Richmond. A 32-year-old man was listed in critical condition at Temple after he was shot twice in the back during the same incident. Investigators marked 15 fired shell casings at the scene.
CBS3: Police Investigate Fatal Port Richmond Double Shooting
6ABC: 1 dead, 1 critical in Port Richmond shooting
NBC10: Man Killed, Another Hurt in Kensington Shooting
Fox29: 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Port Richmond Shooting
Philadelphia Daily News: Separate double shootings leave 1 dead, 3 hospitalized on Sunday
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.