Six men were wounded — two critically – in separate shooting incidents reported Thursday across Philadelphia. Three men were wounded Thursday evening:
A 31-year-old man critically wounded in a shooting incident on North Frazier Street near 56th and Media Street in the Carroll Park section of West Philadelphia. Police rushed the victim to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with multiple gunshot wounds. The Philadelphia Inquirer and 6ABC also published reports.
Police rushed a 24-year-old man to Temple University Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition after he was shot in the back shortly after 8:30 p.m. Thursday in the are of North 18th and West Cumberland Streets in North Philadelphia. A few minutes later, a 24-year-old man suffered hand and arm wounds in a shooting reported about a block away at North 18th and West Huntingdon Streets.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.