Emergency room staffers rushed a critically wounded man into Temple University Hospital and police looked for evidence at the scene after a shooting late Wednesday night in Kensington. Photographs for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
A 19-year-old man was listed in critical condition after he was shot in the neck around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on Reach Street, near Allegheny Avenue and G Street in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Police rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital.
The victims may be left paralyzed by his injuries, according to a report from 6ABC.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.