This playlist includes 16 past videos with a total running time of 45 minutes, and includes several produced by the Gun Crisis Reporting Project, others in which we collaborated with national and international news organizations, and one lightning talk explaining our mission and strategy.
Over the past few weeks, we have been editing the #GunCrisis Knowledge Base, a compendium containing nearly every #GunCrisis post we have published since launching in March 2012, sorted by category with the exception of incident reports, which now number greater than 1,500. (Use the search window in the left column to search for individual incidents reports.)
<- You can find the Knowledge Base in the left column menu.
Knowledge Base Contents:
Within each category below, the most recent links are at the top of the list.
• The State of Gun Violence in Philadelphia
• Philadelphia Gun Violence in National Context
• Intervention Programs
• Community Response
• Social Media Response
• Feature Reports
• Artists Respond to Gun Violence
• #GunCrisis Monthly Newsletters
• Solution of the Day
• Essential #GunCrisis Maps
• #GunCrisis Sandy Hook Reports
• National Incident Summaries
• #GunCrisis Community Participation
• Media coverage of Gun Crisis Reporting Project
• Professional Honors
• Community Honors
• #GunCrisis Project Status Reports
• #GunCrisis Video Index
A few posts have been omitted to reduce redundancy, and sometimes for linking to external content which is no longer available, but please let us know if you have links which you think we need to repair.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
If you need to find help or would like to lend your support, please look into the organizations listed under our Network tab at left. If you would like us to add your group to our list, please email us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (215) 882-9867
- Raise your voice on GunCrisis.org
- Lend your ideas to the #phillypeaceplan
- Recent Posts from GunCrisis.org
- Philadelphia and regional alerts on Twitter @GunCrisisNews
- National incidents and issues on Twitter @GunCrisisUS
- Follow the #GunCrisis hashtag
- Like Facebook/guncrisis to get our posts in your news feed
- Circle us at Google+
- Subscribe for free to get every post
- Subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe for free incident text alerts
- Listen to Philadelphia Police radio online
- Search GunCrisis.org at the bottom of any individual post.
The Gun Crisis Reporting Project is an award-winning, independent, nonprofit journalism community striving to illuminate the epidemic of homicide by gunfire in Philadelphia — and to find solutions.