From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected approach to measuring student progress. The device is anchored because of the ACT® test for students in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is just a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and job readiness.
We provide a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state requirements.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments were created for flexible execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides insights that are guiding pupil http://eliteessaywriters.com/ progress.
A thorough System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Components that could be utilized individually or together with
- Data that educators may use to create learning that is effective dedicated to university and job readiness.
Six reasons that are good Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments directly linked to probably the most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first assessment that is longitudinal fully link student performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings regarding the ACT
- Provides educators greater presence into certain aspects of scholastic risk
- Delivers results that are evidence-based
- Regular assessments that result in interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Associated with ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned because of the typical Core State Standards
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: constructed response, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On line delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for university and job.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
Just how to purchase
We encourage you for more information about the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information demand type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and regular assessments available, ACT Aspire may be administered in several techniques to meet with the needs of the pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be obtained if the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For step-by-step pricing information also to talk about your evaluation plan by having an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or finish the shape right here.
Two test windows are for sale to ACT Aspire summative screening each 12 months: One screen when you look at the autumn and something screen within the springtime. The ACT Aspire summative assessment is just a test that is computer-delivered. Nevertheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluating for an extra charge. The assessments that are periodic CBT just.
2019-2020 Rates and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Pricing (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on the web Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or even more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (put on Summative)
2019-2020 windows that are testing
|Test Session||Contract Deadline*||Testing Window|
|Aspire Periodic 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a finalized agreement is necessary. It will be possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement exactly the same time making use of a electronic signature.