- #GunCrisis: Weekend live blog
- Two men killed in North Philadelphia; child wounded in Chester County
- Two more teens among five latest Philadelphia shooting victims
- Wednesday in Philadelphia: Teen killed, carjack victim critical, another man wounded
- Gunfire leaves two dead and two wounded Tuesday in Philadelphia
- Devin Bullock remembered
- 15-year-old wounded as shootings spike this month in Philadelphia
- Thompson Street shooting victim Devin Bullock has died
- Latest outbreak persists with six new shooting victims reported overnight in Philadelphia
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
We are experimenting with a new live blog structure this weekend, Please let us know what you think?
An eight-year-old boy was shot while riding his bike Friday in Chester County. Two men were shot to death in separate North Philadelphia incidents overnight.
Five new shootings have brought this month’s total number of gunshot victims in Philadelphia to 43. Two teens — a boy and a girl — were among those wounded Thursday.
Three new shooting victims reported Wednesday bring the total number of people wounded or killed by gunfire to 38 in Philadelphia through the first seven day of May. A 17-year-old was killed in Kensington, one man was critically wounded in a North Philadelphia carjacking, and the third victim was shot in the leg in Overbrook.
A man and woman in their 50s are dead following a murder-suicide in East Germantown and two men were wounded in a shooting in Oxford Circle, as the total number of Philadelphia gunshot victims reported this month climbed to 35 on Tuesday.