Above: Police investigate the scene of a fatal shooting early Friday in the Tioga section of Philadelphia. Photographs for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
Slide show above: Police investigate the scene of a fatal shooting reported late Sunday afternoon in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia. Photographs for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
Police rushed a wounded man to Einstein Medical Center following an shooting incident reported late Sunday afternoon in West Oak Lane, but the he did not survive.
Slide show above: Neighbors look on as police investigate after a man was shot to death inside a home late Tuesday afternoon in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia. Photographs for the Gun Crisis Reporting Project by Joseph Kaczmarek.
A 25-year-old man was shot and killed during a robbery Tuesday afternoon in Feltonville. Police rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital but he did not survive.
- Media reports: Child killed in Mantua
- Five men shot Thursday in Philadelphia
- Gunman fires at Philadelphia Police officers overnight; suspect captured
- 2014 Fort Hood shooting: national and local news coverage
- Communities gathering to address gun violence in Philadelphia
- First quarter homicides up 13 percent in Philadelphia; latest outbreak continues overnight
- Mapped: Violent outbreak continues with eight people shot Sunday in Philadelphia
- Updated: Weekend gun violence leaves three dead, four wounded in Philadelphia
- Fatal shooting follows argument in Logan overnight
- #GunCrisis: Philadelphia Week in Review
Above: Police found a gun and arrested one man after a shooter opened fire on police officers following an attempted traffic stop in West Philadelphia early Thursday, according to officials.
At top of page: Police gathered evidence at the scene after two men were struck in a shooting late Thursday night on West Cumberland Street near 11th Street in the Hartranft section of Philadelphia.
Posted by Jim MacMillan.
Two men killed, woman critical and two children wounded during 12-hour gun violence outbreak in Philadelphia
Two men were killed and one more was wounded Wednesday in Kensington. A teenage boy and another man were wounded in additional shootings reported across the city.